How to Get 1000 Visitors Day

Posted by Bloqx Husni on Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting a thousand visitors a day is every blogger's dream. Personally I often crave, crave it. Sometimes I like sad and say to myself: Can I get 1000 visitors a day? What should I do to achieve it?

I once found an Indonesian language blog about 1,200 visitors with page views 5,000. Amazingly, the blog has only about 10 posts. Incidentally the owner of another blog online, so I was chatting with him. He mentioned that 85% of visitors came from search engines. In other words, he advised me to sharpen SEO.

Ah, unfortunately I am bored with SEO. It's a lot I apply SEO techniques, but the results are not satisfactory. Is there a way to get a thousand visitors a day?
The answer is you can! How to utilize social bookmarking sites and forums from Indonesia.

how? my blog you are not Indonesian!
do not be discouraged, there's how ... if you want to submit to social bookmar and forums, to translate the title in the Indonesian, and the content of posts still use the language of your blog.

just tips, if you can post content using English. enough in the post title alone translate into Indonesian.
cation title: funny, strange, cruel, sinister, etc., or up to you which is important to make curious!
when can invite Indonesian people on facebook you later blog posts can be shared to yourfacebook

sorry .... too long xixixixi

The following social bookmarking Indonesia that could be used

1. Traffic News   ( Lintas Berita )

Traffic News is a social bookmarking site of my favorites. Digg.com is a site that adapt accept article submissions from tens of thousands of members. Popular articles indicated with a given number of voting members. In my observation, the article gets voted 200 to above will be Article Hot. Meanwhile, an article a day to get 400-500 votes will be entered in the Top 10. How many visitors from the hot article and the Top 10? From my experience using my other blog, in an article hot day can bring in 500-700 visitors. While the article Top 10, could bring in from 1000 to 1800 visitors a day. address: http://lintasberita.com
2. InfoGue
Unlike the Cross News, in an article InfoGue relatively easy to articles voting hot because of the relatively small value of 40-50 vote. Judging from the number of visitors, relatively fewer infogue give visitors the 100-200 visitors. address: http://infogue.com
Forum
Kaskus
Kaskus (incite buzz) is the largest Indonesian community forum today. I myself have not joined this forum, but its potential to bring visitors as large as Cross News. By coincidence, yesterday there was a kind-hearted Kaskuser by sending him one of my posts KasKus. Surprisingly, visitors who come to reach 900 people. Combined visitors from Cross News, Infogue, and Kaskus can generate page views is large (translucent 15.600 page views a day). address: http://kaskus.com
RELATED POST

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment